Friday, October 11, 2013

Transitory Life

I've been so satisfied with my current living situation, I almost forgot about the photos from my last days at Buttercup, my old apartment.

To Princess Buttercup:

with your holes in the wall

unlimited supply of coffee filters,


and really quite wonderful sunset views.



When I was packing up, I realized I had left a circle of influence around all my schtuff.
Look at all my shit!
I also found one of my old watches, which I got a kick out of. I'm of the temperament that I like the designs of these two watches equally. Pink, blingy and oversized or tiny, black and modern. Me gusta. 
Oh, and here's me having a beer on the terrace after giving blood like a normal person does, right? I miss summer.

"Turn your blood into beer!"
I had a fairly crazy moving week in August where I had two consecutive 'homeless' nights crashing on E Heller's couches. My boss let me stash a couple bags of stuff at my work so I just carried my huge-ass backpack around campus and lived off the clothes on my back for a couple. Madison, you're a crazy city for having everyone's leases end the way that they do, lemme tell ya. I knew I'd be posting on my blogs a lot more often during the summer, but I still feel a little bad for neglecting Super Bonn Bonn for all of September! Where did that month even go?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment