Thursday, October 17, 2013

Mein wunderschönes Zimmer

Finally, after a semester of bunk beds and a semester in a doorless closet, I live in an honest to goodness awesome amazing cool apartment, and I love it. Now, if only I could clear my schedule enough to enjoy it...
No windowsill of mine is complete without a few candles and a stray pair of earrings.
Hey, Felix
Watch that throne.
"Look at all my stuff!"
The poster theme for my room this year is music, if you couldn't tell already. My desk space is surrounded by four of my favorites- my signed THL, signed Why? + Astronautalis, my beauuuuuutiful DMB one, and a Dead Kennedys collage I found is one of their record sleeves heheh


This has everything "me" is one shot- a couple of sudokus, The Residents, and an X record. <3
My life in a nutshell!

No comments:

Post a Comment